Over the past twenty-seven weeks our congregation has been gifted with the wisdom and insights from our own members and knowledgeable guests, who spoke from the heart on many human experiences and contemporary issues. Steve will talk about what we can we take away from those connections. And we welcome back Reverend Meghann, who will explore where we might go on from here.
Coordinator: Steve Lennon
Join the Service with Zoom
- Participate via phone by dialing the Manitoba phone number 204 272 7920 or one of the numbers listed on our Connections page. When prompted, enter Meeting ID # 968 8339 7324; if you are asked for a password it’s 676600 .
- Please submit your Candles of Caring to email@example.com and your congregational announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9:00 am each Sunday morning.
- More information about joining this and other services can be found on our Connections page.
Welcome Back! Moving Forward with Rev. Meghann
July 17, 2022
Thank you for joining us this morning!
If you’re visiting today, please fill out this Visitor Form so we can help you feel connected to our community.
Return to where you are born and born again, return to the home of your soul…
~ from Return Again by Schlomo Carlebach
Let It Shine!, performed by the First Unitarian Universalist Winnipeg Church of Winnipeg Choir
128 For All That Is Our Life
Blessed is the Fire That Burns Deep in the Soul, by Dr. Eric A. Heller-Wagner
Open, words by Steve Lennon
Love Is the Spirit, music by P.J. Buchan
Sharing and Caring
To troubled hearts, to spirits over-brimming, we offer our ministry of listening. For stories that need to be told, we open our hearts and offer the care of our attention, and the support of this, our faith community.
402 From You I Receive
Our Share the Plate partner for July is Prairie Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
To the Light, performed by the First Unitarian Universalist Church of Winnipeg Choir
305 Des Colores
Rev. Meghann, words from The Invitation by Oriah Mountain Dreamer
Rev. Meghann Robern
1057 Go Lifted Up
Adapted from We Would Be One by Samuel Anthony Wright, read by Steve Lennon
Rev. Meghann Robern
Carry the Flame
Return Again, performed by the First Unitarian Universalist Church of Winnipeg Choir
Many thanks to:
- Leaders: Rev, Meghann Robern, Steve Lennon
- Coordinator: Steve Lennon
- Tech Team: Marjorie Doyle, Christina Swindells-Nader, Colleen Millikin, Ashlyn Noble, Arthur Burstow, Norm Cobb
- Sharing and Caring Host: Esmat Elhami
- Songleading Videos: P.J. Buchan, former Music Director, Paul Rodermond, former Accompanist, and the Winnipeg UU Church Choir
- Sanctuary chalice sculptor: Jo’Anne Kelly
- First UU Church of Winnipeg chalice logo designer: Nancy Gilbert
To contact Sunserv (Sunday Services Team), please email email@example.com