Questions clarify for us our understanding, lead us to think, and can reveal for us pathways for further inquiry. Asking questions is a spiritual practice that asks us to be vulnerable by admitting we don’t have all the answers as we engage in our free and responsible search for truth and meaning. This Sunday, Rev. Meghann is taking your questions from our virtual pulpit.
Coordinator: Odell Havsdotter
Join the Service with Zoom
- Participate via phone by dialing the Manitoba phone number 204 272 7920 or one of the numbers listed on our Connections page. When prompted, enter Meeting ID # 968 8339 7324; if you are asked for a password it’s 676600 .
- Please submit your Candles of Caring to email@example.com and your congregational announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9:00 am each Sunday morning.
- More information about joining this and other services can be found on our Connections page.
The Question Box
October 10, 2021
Thank you for joining us! If you’re visiting today, please fill out this Visitor Form so we can help you feel connected to our community.
Submit your question (with your name included) at https://app.sli.do/event/o2ri86h6
354 We Laugh, We Cry
Love Is The Spirit
The Question Box Part I
The Reverend Meghann Robern
Candles of Caring
Spirit of Life, help us to sense that beneath us is the strength we need to keep us grounded. Help us to feel that behind us is the protection we need to feel safe facing our fears. Help us to know that before us lies the beauty we seek to feel astounded. Help us become aware of the vastness of our sky and of our spirit, and help us to know that within our hearts lies the love we need to complete the circle of connection in our lives. May we use all of our gifts to bring Love into this hurting world; this world which we so value, which we cherish.
1055 How Sweet the Darkness
Thank you for supporting the church with your funds, time, talent and energy. Direct deposit or post-dated cheques simplify giving.
1003 Where Do We Come From
The sound of the bell and two minutes of silence will follow the spoken meditation.
The Question Box Part II
The Reverend Meghann Robern
1052 The Oneness of Everything
Carry the Flame
Gratitude for our staff and our lay leaders who made this service happen:
- Leaders: Rev. Meghann Robern and Odell Havsdotter
- Coordinator: Odell Havsdotter, Sunday Services Team
- Tech Team: Ashlyn Noble, Colleen Millikin, Doreen Stroud, and Janet Toews
- Candles of Caring Host: Ashlyn Noble, Pastoral Care Team
- Songleader Videos: PJ Buchan, past Music Director; Paul Rodermond, Acting Music Director / accompanist; and the FUUW Choir; Josh Robern, editor
To contact the Sunday Services Team please email email@example.com