Join Rev. Meghann Robern as she shares with us thoughts and reflections from her sabbatical.
Join the Service with Zoom
- Participate via phone by dialing the Manitoba phone number 204 272 7920 or one of the numbers listed on our Connections page. When prompted, enter Meeting ID # 968 8339 7324; if you are asked for a password it’s 676600 .
- Please submit your Candles of Caring to email@example.com and your congregational announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9:00 am each Sunday morning.
- More information about joining this and other services can be found on our Connections page.
Lessons From Sabbatical Part 1
July 24, 2022
Thank you for joining us this morning!
If you’re visiting today, please fill out this Visitor Form so we can help you feel connected to our community.
“Aging is an extraordinary process whereby you become the person you always should have been.”
― David Bowie
128 For All That Is Our Life
Love Is the Spirit
Sharing and Caring
To troubled hearts, to spirits over-brimming, we offer our ministry of listening. For stories that need to be told, we open our hearts and offer the care of our attention, and the support of this, our faith community.
1031 May I Be Filled
Our Share the Plate partner for July is Prairie Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre.
1008 When Our Heart Is In a Holy Place (church choir CD version)
Rev. Meghann Robern
212 We Are Dancing Sarah’s Circle
Carry the Flame
Many thanks to:
- Leader: Rev. Meghann Robern
- Coordinator: Marian Siemens
- Tech Team: Ashlyn Noble
- Sharing and Caring Host: Barb Fuller
- Songleading Videos: P.J. Buchan, former Music Director, Paul Rodermond, former Accompanist, and the First UU Winnipeg Church Choir
- Sanctuary chalice sculptor: Jo’Anne Kelly
- First UU Church of Winnipeg chalice logo designer: Nancy Gilbert
To contact Sunserv (Sunday Services Team), please email email@example.com