Looking back, we can see things clearly, and what formerly appeared to be challenges, now appear to be blessings. A brief reflection on lay chaplaincy.
Service Coordinator: Norm Cobb
Join the Service with Zoom
>> Connect to the service via Zoom
- Participate via phone by dialing the Manitoba phone number 204 272 7920 or one of the numbers listed on our Connections page. When prompted, enter Meeting ID # 968 8339 7324; if you are asked for a password it’s 676600 .
- Please submit your Candles of Caring to email@example.com and your congregational announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9:00 am each Sunday morning.
- More information about joining this and other services can be found on our Connections page.
Reflections of a UU Lay Chaplain
Order of service
March 26, 2023, 10:30 am
If you want to lead a meaningful life, do something meaningful.~ Carl Sagan
Sing and Rejoice
Four Strong Winds
Sharing and Caring
We are grateful for this circle of caring that is part of our community. May its healing power reach out to all those who need the loving kindness and support of our faith community. So may it be.
Our Share the Plate partner for March is the Manitoba League of Persons with Disabilities
Closing Words and Chalice Extinguishing
# 696 To Live in this World, Darlene Payne/Norm Cobb
Gratitude to all who made this service happen! Among others:
- Leader: Darlene Payne
- Coordinator: Norm Cobb
- Tech Team: Ashlyn Noble, Arthur Burstow
- Sharing and Caring Host: Cheryl Simmonds
- Accompanist: Daniel Clark
- Chalice Sculptor: Jo’Anne Kelly
- First UU Church of Winnipeg chalice logo: Nancy Gilbert
- Webmaster: Karin Carlson
- Communicator Editor: Marjorie Doyle
- All-Church Email Bulletin: Lorie Battershill
- To contact Sunday Services Team: email@example.com