It has been a hard year for all of us, and we’ve all experienced highs and lows that many of us, if not most, never expected. This service brings us together to hold all that has happened, and to hold our hopes, dreams, and expectations for what the future might bring.
Coordinator: Marian Siemens
Join the Service with Zoom
- Participate via phone by dialing the Manitoba phone number 204 272 7920 or one of the numbers listed on our Connections page. When prompted, enter Meeting ID # 968 8339 7324; if you are asked for a password it’s 676600 .
- Please submit your Candles of Caring to firstname.lastname@example.org and your congregational announcements to email@example.com before 9:00 am each Sunday morning.
- More information about joining this and other services can be found on our Connections page.
Holding One Another
September 26, 2021
Thank you for joining us! If you’re visiting today, please fill out this Visitor Form so we can help you feel connected to our community.
“There is a Love. There is a Love holding us. There is a Love holding all.”
~ The Rev. Dr. Rebecca Ann Parker
345 With Joy We Claim the Growing Light
Love Is The Spirit
Candles of Caring
Let us find within ourselves that quiet place as we turn our hearts and minds to caring for each other. May we be responsive and supportive, and may we honour that which is entrusted to us with love and compassion. This is our ministry of listening.
Hymn 1060 As We Sing of Hope and Joy
Thank you for supporting the church with your funds, time, talent and energy. Direct deposit or post-dated cheques simplify giving.
“Quiet Bravery,” The Reverend Holly Mueller
1023 Building Bridges
Rev. Meghann Robern & Andrea James, DLFD
“A Prayer for Going Forward,” Jamie W. Johnson
The sound of the bell and two minutes of silence will follow the spoken meditation.
1054 Let This Be A House of Peace
Carry the Flame
Gratitude for our staff and lay leaders who made this service happen:
- Leaders: Rev. Meghann Robern, Andrea James DLFD, Marian Siemens
- Coordinator: Marian Siemens
- Tech Team: Marjorie Doyle, Colleen Millikin, Lise Desrochers
- Candles of Caring Host: Esmat Elhami
- Songleader Videos: PJ Buchan, former Music Director, and the FUUW Choir; Paul Rodermond, accompanist; Josh Robern, editor