We keep hoping, during this pandemic, that we will at some point get back to normal, whatever we believe that to be. But we feel powerless to affect much change in that direction. What is it that we really need to get back to and, apart from the in-person social interaction events we were used to, what are some other ways we can pursue in order to get back?
Coordinators: Sarah Cummings, Steve Lennon
Join the Service with Zoom
- Participate via phone by dialing the Manitoba phone number 204 272 7920 or one of the numbers listed on our Connections page. When prompted, enter Meeting ID # 968 8339 7324; if you are asked for a password it’s 676600 .
- Please submit your Candles of Caring to email@example.com and your congregational announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9:00 am each Sunday morning.
- More information about joining this and other services can be found on our Connections page.
February 20, 2022
Thank you for joining us! If you’re visiting today, please fill out this Visitor Form so we can help you feel connected to our community.
It never hurts to feel good, Dennis van Westerrborg, from Images and Reflections
Come Round Right, performed by First UU Winnipeg Church Choir
107 Now Sing We of the Brave of Old
Words by Steve Lennon
adapted from A Morning Offering by John O’Donohue
Sharing and Caring
Let us come into this circle of caring, and listen to those who share their joys and sorrows with us. Let the healing power of this community reach out to them, and to each of us. Let loving kindness and joy pass through us, and bring us peace. So may it be.
1015 I Know I Can
Dervish by Steve Lennon
Our Share the Plate Partner for February is Sage House at Mount Carmel Clinic.
The Gift of Love, performed by First UU Winnipeg Church Choir
Sermon (Part I)
Get Back, Steve Lennon
301 Touch the Earth, Reach the Sky!
Sermon (Part II)
Get Back, Steve Lennon
1021 Lean on Me
Waiting for the Fauquier Ferry, by Steve Lennon
Carry the Flame
Return Again, by First UU Winnipeg Church Choir
Gratitude to all who made this service happen:
- Leader: Steve Lennon
- Coordinator: Sarah Cummings
- Tech Team: Barbara Fuller, Colleen Millikin, Melanie Leslie, Odell Havsdottir, Janet Toews, Lori L.
- Sharing and Caring Host: Cheryl Simmonds
- Songleading Videos: Paul Rodermond, (former) Acting Music Director and Accompanist, P.J. Buchan, (former) Music Director, Winnipeg UU Choir
- Editor: Josh Robern
To contact Sunserv (Sunday Services Team), please email email@example.com