Speaker: Norm Cobb
Service Coordinators: Norm Cobb, Sarah Cummings
Join the Service with Zoom
>> Connect to the service via Zoom
- Participate via phone by dialing the Manitoba phone number 204 272 7920 or one of the numbers listed on our Connections page. When prompted, enter Meeting ID # 968 8339 7324; if you are asked for a password it’s 676600.
- Please submit your Candles of Caring to firstname.lastname@example.org and your congregational announcements to email@example.com before 9:00 am each Sunday morning.
- More information about joining this and other services can be found on our Connections page.
The road we travel is equal in importance to the destination we seek. There are no shortcuts. When it comes to truth and reconciliation, we are forced to go the distance.
~ Murray Sinclair
Aysanabee – Ocean Breath
360 Here We Have Gathered
A Spark of Hope by Melanie Davis, read by Sarah Cummings
Call to Worship and Action by Sharon Wylie, read by Sarah Cummings
Love Is the Spirit
Sharing and Caring
Let us come into this circle of caring, and listen to those who share their joys and sorrows with us. Let the healing power of this community reach out to them, and to each of us. Let loving kindness and joy pass through us, and bring us peace. So may it be.
317 We are not our Own
Our Share the Plate partner for August is Prairie Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre.
O Great Spirit
34 Though I May Speak with Bravest Fire
Questions from Karen Joseph, co-founder of Reconciliation Canada, read by Sarah Cummings
145 As Tranquil Streams
from Nancy Woods read by Norm Cobb
Carry the Flame
Video: Devil Went Down to Georgia
Many thanks to:
- Leaders: Norm Cobb
- Coordinators: Norm Cobb, Sarah Cummings
- Tech Team: Christina Swindels-Nader, Arthur Burstow
- Sharing and Caring Host: Barbara Fuller
- Songleading Videos: P.J. Buchan, Music Director, Paul Rodermond, Accompanist, and the Winnipeg UU Church Choir
- Sanctuary chalice sculptor: Jo’Anne Kelly
To contact Sunserv (Sunday Services Team), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.