We recently changed our website, and as a result of the change, everyone who had an account will need to create a new account on the new site.
You need a registration to see the items on the Members-only page under the Connection menu. Information on that page includes documents for congregational meetings, Board minutes, budget information, and other information that is considered to be for the use of Members of the Church.
How to Register
- Open a browser and go to our website at https://uuwinnipeg.mb.ca
- In the top-right of the screen, just below the social icons, click the MEMBERS LOG IN link.
- On the Members Log In screen, click the Register button. The Register form will open.
- Enter a Username. This is what you will type when you log in. IMPORTANT: Don’t use an email address for a username.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and Email Address.
- Enter a Password in both fields. Your password must contain at least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and a number. The passwords in both fields must match. If they remain red and you can’t submit the form, try retyping both of them.
- Click the I’m not a robot checkbox.
- Click the Register button.
You will see this confirmation message: “Thank you for applying for membership to our site. We will review your details and send you an email letting you know whether your application has been successful or not.” We’ll send you an email when your account has been approved. A human needs to approve your membership to cut down on spam, so it might not be immediate, but we’ll get to it as soon as we can. Once you’re approved, you can use the MEMBERS LOG IN link to log in to the site, and then you can see the Members Only content.
If you have any questions or need help, please send the webmaster an email.