News, Announcements, & Events
Holiday Market Seeks Handcrafters, Artists, Vendors
We are looking for handcrafters, artists, collectible and antique vendors, and packaged food sellers* to rent a table at our Holiday Market, Saturday, November 24, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. at the First Unitarian Universalist Church of Winnipeg, 603 Wellington Crescent (at Academy).
The table costs are: $40 (6 ft.), and $50 (8 ft.), plug-in $5.00. Free admission to patrons.
There is ample free parking available.
*Please note that packaged food sellers must produce a proof of food handling certificate.
The Pastoral Care Team is hosting a Grief Circle on Wednesday, August 15 from 7:00-9:00 pm.
It will be a time to share, listen to ourselves and others, and to support each other in our healing journey. If you are grieving a loss of any kind, you are welcome here!
Our Newsletter, The Communicator
Click a link to read or download (depending on your browser settings) our newsletter, the Communicator. To save directly to your computer, right-click and chooseyour browser's "save" option, such as Save Target As.
Summer Camp Information
Eighth Annual UU Summer Camp, Friday July 20th to Sunday July 22nd, 2018
Fun for people of all ages!
What to expect at Summer Camp Weekend
- A wonderful intergenerational weekend of camping and hanging out
- Make new friends - build community together
- Fun, music, games, FOOD!, swim, sing, worship, dance
- Lots of activity (or not ) options for all ages – we go with the flow and weather
- Run by participants - coordinated by all – pitching in with meals and clean up
- Low cost
- Beautiful historic UU Camp Hnausa has a lodge with large kitchen, dining hall, massive deck, bathrooms and with lake front camping
- Only 30 minutes north of Gimli Manitoba