Friday, November 1: How to Talk about Death Workshop
Content developed by Sarah Kerr, PhD and Death Doula, covers five key areas and incorporates video segments, facilitated group discussion, personal reflection and workbook exercises. Facilitated by Liz Redston.
When: Friday November 1st 9am – 3:30pm. Please bring a bag lunch. Coffee and water provided as well as fruit and muffins
Where: 603 Wellington Crescent (map and parking)
Cost: $35 Special offer – this program is normally $169 if enrolled online independently through Sarah Kerr’s website. We have special license to deliver her valuable content.
Sign up: Eventbrite sign up link coming soon
Information About the Session
Content includes five key areas of communication.
- Why talking about the death is hard and why it is important
- Conversations to have when you are young or healthy
- Skills for staying clear and present in difficult conversations
- Conversations to have when you know death is coming soon
- Goodbye conversations at the deathbed