Resource Fair 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Visit more than 10 different table displays from businesses and organizations that support people with planning and services for the death, dying and grief journey, and take in four short presentations on important topics.
When: Saturday October 26, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. with presentations at 11 a.m., 12 noon, 1 p.m., and 2 p.m.
Location: 603 Wellington Crescent
Sign-up: No sign up needed to attend this event
Table displays that are confirmed to date include:
- Dying with Dignity
- Palliative Care
- Community Deathcare Manitoba
- Death Doula services
- Independent Funeral Director
- Real Estate specialist for seniors
- Financial Planning support
- Travel Guardian and Guidance
- Home Care
More displays yet to be confirmed.
If you would like to learn more about how to obtain a table to share information, please see the Vendor Info Sheet.
- 11 p.m.: What to know about calling 911 and how to use E.R. I.C.
- 12 noon: Learning about supports and services from Palliative Care
- 1 p.m.: Advanced Care Directives – Dying with Dignity