UU Webmail Help
How to Access a Church Webmail Account
If you have an email that ends in @uuwinnipeg.mb.ca, this article applies to you.
Access Webmail from a Browser
To access your webmail using a browser (like Chrome or Internet Explorer), from any computer that has an Internet connection:
- Open a browser.
- In your browser's address bar, type: http://uuwinnipeg.mb.ca/webmail
- Type your password in the Password text box.
- Click the Log in button.
Access Webmail from a Program or Device
To access your webmail through a program on your computer (like Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird) or from a phone or tablet, you need to set up the program/phone/tablet with the details of the account.
To access scripts to set up your mail program ("client") or the details to type into an account you set up by hand (manually):
- Log in to your webmail account using the instructions above.
- Click the drop-down menu that shows your email address and select Configure Mail Client.
- There are links that run scripts and automatically set up some computer-based email programs. If that applies to you, you can click the links.
- There are also instructions to manually create the email account.
Having trouble logging in? The best thing to do is to use the built-in password and user ID request links:
- If you have a log in ID (usually your email) but have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Your Password? link.
- If you can't remember your log in ID, click the Forgot Your Log In ID? link
- Type your email in the field provided (the one you used when you requested a password), type the Captcha text, and then click the "Submit" button. Your information will be emailed to you.
If neither of those options works for you, please contact me, and I will create a new account for you.
Please note that if you have a staff email address and a personal log in for the site, the two login IDs and passwords will most likely be different.
If you have additional questions about webmail, please send me an email.