Communication Submission Form
Use this form to submit an announcement or information about a confirmed upcoming congregational event for publication in one or more of our communication methods: weekly email, monthly newsletter (The Communicator), website, Facebook, Twitter, and newspapers.
- Please note that to schedule an event at the church, before filling in this form, you must contact the church office directly: call 204-474-1261 and speak to the Office Administrator, or send the office an email.
- If you are re-submitting an event to make a correction or provide updated information, please note this in the title (e.g., "CORRECTION" or "UPDATE"), and make a note in the comments that the event was submitted previously and what has changed.
- Need help? Please refer to the Communication Submission Form FAQ page, or contact a member of the Social Media Team.
Will you need childcare?
We encourage you to provide child care for your events so that all people can attend. Please contact the Director of Lifespan Faith Development to inquire about arranging child care at your event.
Please note that the deadline for arranging child care is two weeks before the date of the event.
If you have an image or a text file we can use, please upload it by clicking the Choose File button. Please note:
- You can upload a maximum of three files using this form.
- File types that you can upload are: Portable Document Format (Adobe Reader .pdf), Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx), plain text (.txt), JPGs (.jpg, jpeg), GIFs (.gif), and PNGs (.png).
- Please name your file descriptively with the event name and date, so we can locate it easily. For example, acceptable file names for a poster for Caberet Night include 2018-March 17 Caberet Night poster.jpg or Caberet night March 2018 - poster.jpg.
Is there anything else we need to know? Please provide additional information and comments here.