Congregational Event Communication Submission Form
Use this form to submit an announcement or information about a confirmed upcoming congregational event for publication in one or more of our communication methods: weekly email, monthly newsletter (The Communicator), website, Facebook, Twitter, and newspapers.
- Please note that to schedule an event at the church, before filling in this form, you must contact the church office directly: send the office an email or call 204-474-1261 and speak to the Office Administrator.
- If you are re-submitting an event to make a correction or provide updated information, please note this in the title (e.g., "CORRECTION" or "UPDATE"), and make a note in the comments that the event was submitted previously and what has changed.
- Need help? Please refer to the Communication Submission Form FAQ page, or contact a member of the Social Media Team.
If you have an image or a text file we can use, please upload it by clicking the Choose File button. Please note:
- You can upload a maximum of three files using this form.
- File types that you can upload are: Portable Document Format (Adobe Reader .pdf), Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx), plain text (.txt), JPGs (.jpg, jpeg), GIFs (.gif), and PNGs (.png).
- Please name your file descriptively with the event name and date, so we can locate it easily. For example, acceptable file names for a poster for Caberet Night include 2018-March 17 Caberet Night poster.jpg or Caberet night March 2018 - poster.jpg.
Is there anything else we need to know? Please provide additional information and comments here.