Reconciliation Through Film
In this program offered by the Canadian Unitarian Council (CUC), participants have two weeks to view a film on their own and read supporting materials, and then come together for a scheduled video conference call to debrief.
- The Whale and the Raven – Saturday, October 17 2020, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Registration ends October 2)
- Six Miles Deep – Saturday, February 27, 2021, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Registration ends February 12)
- Jordan River Anderson: The Messenger – Saturday, April 17, 2021, 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Registration ends April 2)
How it works
- Please visit the CUC Reconciliation Through Film page before the deadline indicated.
- Everything you need will be emailed to you the day after the registration deadline.
- Over the following two weeks, consider the reflection questions provided as you watch the film and engage with the supporting materials.
- Join the online Reflection Group to debrief. Commitment matters! Registration to view the film indicates a firm commitment to attend.
Again, to register please visit the CUC Reconciliation Through Film page before the deadlines indicated above.