Hello, church members and friends.
I’m writing this post to help church members with the process of logging in to the website to access members-only content.
If, after reading this post and following the instructions, you are still having issues, please contact me (Karin Carlson) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to log in
To log in, go to the top of the website and locate the Members Log In link.
Enter your username and password, and select the I’m not a robot checkbox.
If you can’t remember your password, select the Forgot your password? link (1).
Trouble logging in? Reset your password
If you get an error that reads The username or password you entered is incorrect, and you’re pretty sure you have an account on the website, select the Lost your password? link inside the error message. You can then enter your email address or username and, if you have an account, you’ll get a form so you can change (reset) your password.
Password reset not working?
If you try resetting your password and get an error, one of these things is true:
- You mistyped your username or email address.
- You entered a different email address than the one you used to register.
- You don’t have an account on our new website.
Did you sign up for an account on our new website?
When we migrated to our new website several years ago, we sent out a request to members asking everyone to create a new account. We did this because we didn’t move user names and passwords to the new site for privacy and technical reasons. If you didn’t create a new account since then, you are likely not in the new system. This means if you are having issues logging in and try the “password reset” link, it won’t work.
Follow these instructions to create a new account.
How to sign up for an account on our website
- Select the Members Log In link.
- On the Members Log In page, select the Register button (2).
- Fill in the form, select the I’m not a robot checkbox, and then press the Register button.
- You can’t use an email address for your user name.
- There will be a delay before you will be able to log in because we need to manually approve everyone who creates an account. This is in an effort to prevent fraudulent (spam) sign ups. Your patience is appreciated.