The CUC’s Pastoral Care Team for Young Adults offers flexible and accessible care and support that young adults can access anywhere, whether or not they are currently connected to a congregation or minister. Our three Pastoral Care Team members are ministers with experience providing care and supportive listening, with a special interest in supporting young adults through the many ups and downs of life. Pastoral care can be provided by phone, through Zoom video, or by text.
Contact the Pastoral Care Team
- Confidential voicemail: 204-900-0150 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a general question about the CUC Pastoral Care Team, or this CUC program, please contact Asha Philar at email@example.com or 226-820-9311.
- Learn more about the CUC’s young adult pastoral care program.
- You may contact your local Pastoral Care Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or, schedule a meeting in person or on the phone with our Minister – Rev. Meghann Robern – simply click http://calendly.com/pegcityrev
- And, of course, you can always access all our Pastoral Care Services by calling the church: (204) 474-1261.