Our sibling congregation, Foothills UU, has put together a great page with a Zoom tutorial and advice about how to connect.
If you’re connecting to the Zoom system by phone and need a phone number outside Canada, find your local number here. Please note that Zoom no longer offers a Manitoba-based dial-in number. The Canada-based numbers are:
- 778 907 2071 (BC)
- 438 809 7799 (Montreal)
- 587 328 1099 (Alberta)
- 647 374 4685 (Toronto)
- 647 558 0588 (Toronto)
Sunday Services & Small Groups
- NEW LINK! Connect online via Zoom
- Participate via phone by dialing one of the numbers listed at the top of the page. When prompted, enter Meeting ID # 968 8339 7324; if you are asked for a password it’s 676600 .
- Please submit your Candles of Caring to firstname.lastname@example.org and your congregational announcements to email@example.com before 9:00 am each Sunday morning.
NEW LINK!: Evening Vespers
Meeting ID: 922 2047 8746
NEW LINK!: Drop-In Community Chat
Much like Brewed Awakenings, this is a casual conversation space with no topics and no agendas. Everyone needs to eat lunch, so whether you’re still at a workplace or at home, Zoom allows for us to connect with other no matter the location.
Meeting ID: 969 0641 8276
Zoom Practice & Training Sessions
2nd Saturdays 9am
Are you curious about Zoom techniques and hosting features? Do you want to learn more about how to connect to Zoom meetings and participate? Are you possibly willing to help out our congregation by being part of our technical hosts team (no public speaking required!) for services, meetings, and events by Zoom? Then please fill out this form!: https://forms.gle/DuMZQeRitezEQFF4A
IF you have previously filled out this form, you should have received an email with the Zoom information. Please check your spam filters and other email tags if you can’t find it in your inbox.
A dedicated time during when we usually rehearse for members of our choir to connect with each other. The Zoom info for this meeting will be distributed among the choir members.
Gathered Here: Check-ins for Young Adults
Join other UU 18-35-year-olds from across Canada for sharing of joys and concerns, deeper check-ins, prayerful reflections, and an opportunity to process current events with a spiritually grounded community. Gathered Here is offered by the Canadian Unitarian Council (CUC) twice a month, usually on Mondays. Click here to learn more.
Soulful Singing with Rev. Wendy Luella Perkins
Daily Soulful Singing, 8:00-8:30am
- Connect online via Zoom at https://tinyurl.com/u747jyq
- Participate via phone by dialing one of the numbers listed at the top of the page. When prompted, enter Meeting ID # 192 861 308 and password 704436.
Weekly Soulful Singing, Wednesdays, 11:00-12:30pm
Singing from 11-11:50am, followed by 40 minutes of chatting for those who want to connect through conversation.
- Participate via phone by dialing one of the numbers listed at the top of the page. When prompted, enter Meeting ID # 811 202 230 and password 298083.
Weekly Soulful Singing, Thursdays, 6:00-7:30pm
- Participate via phone by dialing one of the numbers listed at the top of the page. When prompted, enter Meeting ID # 293 287 070 and password 491664.