2022 AGM Report and Agenda
On this page you will find the AGM Meeting Details, the meeting link, and a link to download the FUUCW 2022 AGM Packet. The Board would like to encourage each of you to have a good look at the reports from our committees and teams that are in the AGM Packet. A lot of time and effort goes into these reports – they area a rich source of information about our church.
Meeting Details and AGM Packet Download
- The 2022 AGM meeting is on June 12, 2022, at 1:30 pm.
- Use this Zoom link to join the meeting (it’s the same Zoom link as the Sunday service). If the Reopening Team is ready, we will host it as a hybrid meeting. Look for more information about that in the Wednesday All-Church emails.
- Download the FUUCW 2022 AGM Packet which includes committee and teams reports, the Nominations Report, and the Motions for our June 12 , 2022 Annual General Meeting.
- NEW Download the Sunserv (Sunday Services Team) Report April 2022, which was unintentionally omitted from the AGM Packet.
- Opening Words
- Confirmation of Quorum
- Agenda Review
- December 5, 2021 Fall Financial Meeting Minutes Review
- Goodbye to Ray Aikens
- Thank You to Steve and Linda
- Thanks to Outgoing Board Members
- Roll of Remembrance
- Celebration Garden
- Nominating Committee
- Committee Reports
- Thanks to the congregation
- Closing Words
- Motion to Adjourn
According to the ByLaws Article 3, Sections 7-9, the Board is required to give notice in mail post or by electronic email not less than 21 days before the meeting. We have obviously missed that date, however, Section 9 of the ByLaws addresses the accidental omission in the following manner:
Omission of Notice
The accidental omission to give notice of any meeting or any irregularity in the notice of any meeting or the non-receipt of any notice by any member or members, director or directors, or the auditor or accountant of the Church shall not invalidate any resolution passed or any proceedings taken at any congregational meeting.
We beg your pardon in our omission. The missed date was an oversight and in the flurry of hosting two Town Halls in May in order to share information about the budget and be transparent and inclusive in our work, the Board failed to officially send the notice of the AGM. We’ll do better next year!