There are two upcoming opportunities for conversations with the Board:
1. Town Hall Meeting on August 14, 2022 at 12:00 noon
Do you have questions about Rev. Meghann’s resignation? The Board has set aside some time for those questions to find answers.
- When: Sunday, August 14 from 12:00-1:00 immediately following the Sunday service
- Where: the church building and Zoom (same link as the Sunday service)
- What: A time for conversations concerning Rev. Meghann’s resignation. The Board will share the details about events and finances, and will answer your questions related to these issues.
2. Dinner and Dialogue on August 25, 2022 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- When: August 25 from 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Where: church building (Zoom access TBA)
- What: Pizza dinner followed by conversations to determine, together, where our journey will take us from here. We’re excited to hear your ideas about developing our priorities.
- Child care will be provided if necessary.
Please RSVP for August 25 so we know how to plan appropriately. Email Doug Wasyliw at firstname.lastname@example.org to indicate how many people will be attending with you and the ages of the children who will need child care.