UU Webmail Help
How to Access a Church Webmail Account
If you have an email that ends in @uuwinnipeg.mb.ca, this article applies to you.
Access Webmail from a Browser
To access your webmail using a browser (like Chrome or Internet Explorer), from any computer that has an Internet connection:
- Open a browser.
- In your browser's address bar, type: http://uuwinnipeg.mb.ca/webmail
- Type your password in the Password text box.
- Click the Log in button.
Access Webmail from a Program or Device
To access your webmail through a program on your computer (like Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird) or from a phone or tablet, you need to set up the program/phone/tablet with the details of the account.
To access scripts to set up your mail program ("client") or the details to type into an account you set up by hand (manually):
- Log in to your webmail account using the instructions above.
- Click the drop-down menu that shows your email address and select Configure Mail Client.
- There are links that run scripts and automatically set up some computer-based email programs. If that applies to you, you can click the links.
- There are also instructions to manually create the email account.
If you get an error telling you that your password is incorrect, please send me an email to have it reset.
Please note that if you also have a personal log in for the site, the passwords are probably different for the two logins.
If you have questions about webmail, please send me an email.