First Unitarian Universalist Church of Winnipeg
Welcome to the First Unitarian Universalist Church of Winnipeg!
Welcome to the First Unitarian Universalist Church of Winnipeg! We are a vibrant, intentionally-inclusive community, and welcome you regardless of gender identity, economic circumstance, sexual orientation, age, race, ethnicity, or national origin. Read our Mission Statement. Check out the FAQ page for answers and links to some frequently-asked questions.
Our Sunday services are held year-round, from 10:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., followed by refreshments and conversation. Childcare is available throughout the service, as well as a dynamic program of Religious Exploration for children and youth.
Please see our Map and Parking page for a map and for parking information, as well as information about taking Winnipeg Transit (the bus) or biking to church.
The Unexpected Neighbour
Reverend Lynda Trono
The phrase “Good Samaritan” is an oxymoron. Come and find out why. Lynda Trono, West Broadway Community Minister, will offer an adult version of Mr. Rogers’ Neighbourhood as she explores our call to love not just neighbours like “us”, but those we consider “Other”.
The Choir will sing.
Service coordinator: Janet Toews
Sunday in Religious Exploration
- Children begin the morning upstairs, in the sanctuary
- Youth begin in one group downstairs
- Childcare is available for infants and children up to three, with Donna-Jean and a volunteer
- Four and five year olds explore how we care for animals as pets, and in the wild, with Pat and Shayla
- Children ages six to eleven engage their senses of wonder, with Stephanie and Carl
- Junior and Senior Youth rehearse their upcoming youth-led service, with Lisa and Andrea
- After the service:
- children's refreshments will be provided in the sanctuary, with Eveline and Jason
- Youth Advisors meet with Andrea, in the youth area